- 32.0MP sphere panoramas – In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
- Lightweight and compact foldable design – You can take it anywhere with you.
- Supports 4K video at 30 fps – The 12.0MP camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. The three-axis gimbal is capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- Control your drone from up to 6562′ away – The Mavic Air Intelligent Flight lithium battery provides up to 21 minutes of flight time per charge.
- Dedicated remote controller- Features a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your smartphone for maximum convenience. The detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
- Fly by phone – Set up tracking to shoot a friend, or head skywards for a quick flight using your smartphone instead of controller.
- Share with your friends – Shoot an incredible scene and edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO editor, and share it instantly for everyone to see.
Mavic Air Prices
|Price history for DJI Mavic Air Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Onyx Black|