Since DJI launched their premium camera drone back in 2016 and the original quadcopter was released in 2014. It is long overdue for DJI to introduce Inspire 3 to continue their expansion in professional aerial photography market. While there isn’t that much of information floating around about the possibility of DJI Inspire 3 drone coming out in 2020.
The last time DJI launched a major consumer drone happened in August 2018 and that was Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom. Ever since, they also launched two new products which turned out to be Osmo Action and Robomaster S1 Tank. While they are definitely a nice addition and a strong indicator that DJI is looking to expand into other sectors in the market. Drone enthusiasts are still waiting to hear if DJI will release a major consumer drone by end of 2019.
While it is unlikely due to one of main factor that they won’t release new drones because they needs to be integrated with AirSense technology that is required by January 2020. There are a number of exciting rumors circulating about the DJI Inspire 3 drone. This is one of the main bird that helped aerial photography industry blossom into a full fledged business that continues to attract and captivate the audience.
It only makes sense that DJI Inspire 3 is one of the leading candidate that is due for release in 2020 aside the possibility of Phantom 5 also being introduced to the consumers. Without further ado, we are going to share the leaks and rumors from what we have scourged on the internet.
DJI Inspire 3 Drone: Leaks & Rumors
While there isn’t that much of solid handle on release & date. We managed to get a confirmation that the DJI Inspire 3 is in development due to recent leaks of images being shown around. This lead to several people believing that this is the new DJI Inspire 3 drone. Which will comes with a whopping 6K UHD RAW resolution camera capabilities.
However, if these specifications ends up being true. It is very likely you won’t be able to capture better aerial photographs other than DJI Inspire 3 drone. But, it is important to note that these specifications is far from confirmed. Before we get any confirmation from the official drone industry, these specifications should be taken to the air and is subjected to changes.
The fact that these information isn’t that quite plenty. With lack of information regarding the DJI Inspire 3 drone, below is the following specifications that we would love to see being implemented in the upcoming DJI Inspire 3 drone. Check these specifications out:
Specifications for DJI Inspire 3 Drone:
- Better flight time: up to 30 minutes, currently the Inspire 2 drone can be flown up to 23 minutes.
- Improved Control Distance: up to 5 miles or even bigger to compete DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom.
- Improved Flight Speed: So that the drone can fly faster and cover more distance in short timeframe.
- Better Aerial Stability and Maneuverability: For a smoother flight experience that both beginners and professionals will be able to enjoy.
- More Intelligent Flight Modes: So that there are more options to choose from to deliver cinematic shots.
- Improved Camera Quality: The new DJI Inspire 3 drone should come with 6K UHD RAW camera.
- Lightweight: This will be one of the biggest design challenge since the new drone will likely come with a lot of upgrades. I believe DJI can find a solution to make the battery lightweight and provide longer flight time at the same time.
- Better Obstacle Avoidance Sensors: Integrate 360-degree radar sensor that provide the drone full protection against collision.
- Upgraded ActiveTrack: Better response and faster tracking for precise and accurate to keep subject in the frame.
- Upgraded Connectivity: Improve and refine the transmission system so that DJI Inspire 3 can fly further and maintain connection for an ultimate flight experience.
- Color Options: DJI should give color options to choose from Black, Sliver, White and possibly chrome-like color.
Why Consumers Like About These Drones?
Flying the drones is only the half part of fun experience. But, the main reason why a lot consumers is likely to buy the new DJI Inspire 3 drone is because it is an excellent aerial photography drone. As mentioned previously, the rumors about specifications that is floating around that it will come with 6K UHD RAW resolution camera.
Also many people speculates that the DJI Inspire 3 drone will be equipped with Zenmuse X7 camera. Which is one of the best camera for aerial drones in the consumer market as of current. The introduction of Inspire 3 drone will make it a premier flying gadget. Furthermore, it will reestablish DJI as the world-class aerial camera drone leader.
If these specifications turns out to be true, be prepared to pay a steep price for it. The new drone will be an impressive step forward that includes ton of upgrades once it is due for release. I expect the price tag for this drone to be between $4,000 to $5,000. What do you think of this possible new drone that DJI is working on? Share with us by commenting in the comment section below.